Is your Cayuga County business considering applying for New York State grant funding this year?
On April 10, 2018 at 4:00pm, representatives of the Central NY Regional Economic Development Council (CNY REDC) and Empire State Development will be giving a presentation to help businesses prepare for the 2018 round of State funding. The CNY REDC is asking potential applicants to submit an Intent to Propose this spring, which will allow local and regional economic development staff to better assist businesses and organizations in determining their project’s eligibility for various funding sources and in preparing for the application process. The presentation will explain the Intent to Propose and state funding process. Here are the details:
- What: CNY REDC Intent to Propose Forum
- When: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- Where: Cayuga Economic Development Agency, 2 State Street, Auburn, NY or facebook.com/CayugaEDA (presentation will be live streamed on CEDA’s Facebook page at the time of the event, no registration required for online viewing)
- Who should attend: Businesses interested in state funding for a project, and service providers with clients that may be interested (lawyers, bankers, accountants, etc.)
- CLICK HERE to register if attending in person: