With vaccine eligibility open to New York residents 16 and older, Cayuga County’s workforce is eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19. There are various ways for residents to get an appointment:
- Find and register for local vaccine clinics in Cayuga County here: https://www.cayugacounty.us/1610/11263/COVID-19-Immunization-Clinics
- Contact 315-253-8316 in the City of Auburn or your local town clerk for assistance getting an appointment
- Check your eligibility and set an appointment at the State Fair Expo Center at the NYS Fairgrounds in Syracuse here: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
- Select Kinney Drugs locations throughout the region have appointments, register here: https://secure.kinneydrugs.com/pharmacy/covid-19/vaccination-scheduling/ny/
- East Hill Medical Center is an approved vaccination site. Details information on how to make an appointment is on their website: https://www.easthillmedical.com/covid-19
Make sure to share this information with your employees and to check back regularly to stay up to date on local clinic offerings. It is anticipated that the County will continually be adding more clinics in the coming weeks. Vaccination will be an important step toward our business and economic recovery.