Cayuga County restaurants are now able to register to participate in the “Cayuga Counts” restaurant voucher program. Restaurant owners can go to cayugacounts.com before 4 p.m. Wednesday August 18 to complete the online form to participate.
Here’s how it works:
- Starting on Monday, August 23rd, at 1 p.m. the public can go to cayugacounts.com to register for the dollar amount they want to spend up to $100.
- A voucher will be emailed to them. The voucher has no value until redeemed at the restaurant.
- They will present the voucher with the unique identifier to the participating restaurant and pay the face value of the voucher.
- Restaurant will provide a matching gift card for DOUBLE that amount. For example, present voucher for $50, pay $50, and the customer receives a gift card for $100.
- Gift card can be used 24 hours after purchase and NOT the day of purchase.
- Vouchers are ONE TIME USE ONLY and EXPIRE on SEPTEMBER 13, 2021.
- The restaurant will submit to Cayuga County the receipt of sale for the gift card and a copy of the voucher (or the voucher number clearly written on the receipt) for reimbursement. Reimbursement submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any independently owned (no national franchises or chains) restaurant that has a food menu in Cayuga County will qualify to participate. Go to cayugacounts.com for more details. Contact email@example.com or (315)253-4569 with any questions.